Motorola ET1 Android Tablet, Built-In Barcode Scan Driver
- Condition : Surplus, New-In-Box
- Spec : (ET1N0 Enterprise Tablet, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n, Android Jellybean OS, Removable & Rechargeable 4620 mAh Battery, Native Built-In 2D Imager Barcode Scanner Driver, 7 Inch Touch Display (Gorilla® Glass), 1GB RAM / 4GB FLASH Memory, 4GB Micro SD, 32 GB Micro SD Expansion Slot, Front + Rear Camera, Bluetooth, Dual-Core 1Ghz Processor, Programmable Keys)
- Includes: ET1 Tablet / Charger / Battery / Manuals.
- Warranty: 6-Month Barcode Arena Warranty + General Repairs + Tech Support.
QTY IN STOCK: 27
Motorola ET1 Android Tablet, Native Barcode Scanner Driver
Looking for another Android Barcode Scanner?
CPU: Texas Instruments OMAP 4430 @ 1 GHz.
Operating System: Android-based ASOP 4.1.1
Memory: 1GB RAM, 4 GB Flash plus 4 GB microSD; user accessible microsD card slot (supports up to 32 GB).
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
Charging Temperature: 0° C to 40° C (32°F to 104°F)
Humidity: 10% to 95% RH non-condensing
Drop Specification: Multiple 1.2 m (4 ft.) drops per MIL-STD 810G specifications.
Electrostatic Discharge: (ESD) +/-15kVdc air discharge, +/-8kVdc direct discharge, +/-8kVdc indirect discharge
Wireless LAN Data Communications
Wireless Local Area Network: (WLAN) radio IEEE® 802.11a/b/g/n with internal antenna.
Data Rates Supported: 1, 2, 5.5, 6, 9, 11, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, and 54 Mbps. Note that 802.11n data rates may be higher.
Operating Channels: Chan 36-165 (5180 – 5825 MHz), Chan 1-13 (2412-2472 MHz); actual operating channels/frequencies depend on regulatory rules and certification agency.
Security Modes: Legacy, WPA and WPA2
Encryption: WEP (40 and 128 bit), TKIP and AES
Authentication: TLS, LEAP, EAP-FAST (MS-CHAP v2), EAP-FAST (GTC), EAP-PEAP (MSCHAPv2), EAP-PEAP (GTC), EAP-TTLS (PAP), EAP-TTLS (MSCHAP) and EAP-TTLS (MSCHAPv2).
Wireless PAN Data and Voice Communications: Bluetooth Class II, v 2.1 with EDR; integrated antenna.
Data Capture: Rear-facing Camera For bar code scanning and image capture: 8 MP auto-focus camera with user controllable LED flash, illumination and aiming; captures 1D and 2D bar codes, photographs, video, signatures and documents. Front-facing Camera VGA camera optimized for video collaboration and low lighting condition.
Android devices with built-in barcode scanners that are engineered for work-place productivity are a phenomenon. Built-in commercial grade scanning hardware now makes implementation so much easier, short and long term. Say goodbye to attachments we've all tried and struggled with, due to many OS variants on our phones and tablets combined with attachments' often under-developed firmware and hardware. With the release of top-quality, affordable models like the Motorola MC40, you can easily access your cloud inventory system via WiFi through web browser, with the performance of built-in, industrial barcode scanning from the inventor (Symbol Technologies) of the bar code reader. Develop your own Apps, and because these are engineered for business, there's no playstore for user mis-behavior. If you need to scan barcodes on Android for the extreme environments, the MC9200 with Android is a must see. Need field scanning and mobility? See the MC67 with Android.
List of Warranty Covered Defects :
Include, but not entirely limited to (because we’ve seen stranger things over the years)--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!