Israel Lopez Consulting
- Condition : Professionally Refurbished
- Each Scanner Includes : Battery (New) / Tethered Stylus (New) / Hand-Strap (New) / WI-FI + Bluetooth / Windows Mobile 6.1 OS / 2D Barcode Scanner.
- Warranty : 1-Year Warranty + Tech Support.
System Select :
QTY IN STOCK: 40
Motorola MC9090-G - Symbol MC9090 Barcode Scanner Terminal
MC9090 Refurbished Procedures + Protocols : New / Like-New OE Touch-Screen, New / Like-New OE Internal Backup Battery, Pristine Condition OEM CPU, New / Like-New / Excellent / Grade A Condition OEM Plastic Casings and OEM Grip, New / Like-New / Excellent Condition OEM Keypad, Like-New OEM Color LCD Screen, Like-New OEM Trigger, Calibrated and Tested to factory specs OEM Scan Engine. Respective Scan Engine Ribbon Flex. Diagnostics Tests - 802.11 Wifi Radio, Scanner, Keyboard, Touch-Screen, OS Platform, SD Card Slot, Communication / Charge Pins. Cosmetically showing Minimal to No signs of wear on plastics / casings. Staged Factory Default. Loaded with latest platform firmware and wifi windows drivers.
(6) Critical Considerations below, detail why Barcode Arena's Original Equipment Refurbished Re-Boxed units are of the highest caliber of refurbished quality. Data Collection Terminals Genuine Refurbishment / Supply / Support / Integration is all we specialize in for the past 20 years :
- Durability - Each device is reconditioned only with OEM Plastics Casings, Touch-Screens, Keyboards, Parts. This provides critical Concrete Drop-Rate Durability as originally engineered by the manufacturer. Aftermarket casings / grips / keypads parts do not sustain the Durability, Reliability, and Stability the OEM equipment is engineered to supply.
- Refurbishment Process - Professionally Refurbished by genuine refurbishment and re-bonding department. Sand-Blasted and Re-Finished OEM Casings to Like-New. Rubbers and Rubber Bumpers do not tear off after short-term use, by utilizing industrial adhesive machines with researched and developed bonds that are stronger than the OEM.
- Parts Replacement - Each unit receives New Internal Backup Battery, Touch-Screen, etc. (as detailed in full condition description above).
- Firmware Updates - Each unit is staged Factory Default and loaded with latest platform firmware versions and Windows Wireless Radio Drivers.
- Support - All equipment is backed by Barcode Arena's on-call, expert technical support as an additional resource to you.
- Large Inventory In Stock - Fulfilling exact-match OEM system critical requirements in quantity, direct-from-stock.
Motorola MC9090-G Mobile Computer
The Symbol MC9090 mobile computer maximizes mobile worker productivity by providing a flexible, always-on connection to the network. The MC9090 G provides the most advanced mobile operating systems available with a choice of a familiar Windows environment or an application-specific environment. Additionally, it supports a variety of multimedia applications and its Intel 624 MHz enhanced memory ensures retention of mission-critical data. The Bluetooth option allows users to wirelessly synchronize and print.
The MC9090 rugged construction, which passed stringent drop and tumble tests, dramatically reduces repair and downtime costs while its 3.8" screen makes it easy to read. The 9090 hand grip allows for comfortable and efficient use in a variety of applications such as manufacturing, delivery and retail floors.
Brand: Motorola , Symbol , Zebra
Alternate Part#: MC 9090
Type: Barcode Scanner , Data Collection Terminal
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g
Operating System: Windows Mobile 6.1
Scanner Type: Industrial Bar code Scanner
List of Warranty Covered Defects :
Include, but not entirely limited to (because we’ve seen stranger things over the years)--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!