- Condition : Surplus New-In-Box
- Spec : (MC9190, WiFi 802.11a/b/g, 2D + 1D Barcode Scanner (Scans All), Windows Mobile 6.5 (WEH6.5), Color-Touch VGA Display, 256MB/1GB, VT Keypad, Audio/Voice/Bluetooth)
- Includes : Battery (New) / Stylus (New) / Hand-Strap (New) / Screen Protector (New).
- Warranty : 6-Month Barcode Arena Warranty + Tech Support.
QTY IN STOCK: 32
MC9190-G30SWGQA6WR - Motorola MC9190 ScanGun, VT, 2D Barcode Scanner, WiFi, Windows Embedded 6.5
Looking for another Motorola MC9190?
Brand: Motorola, Symbol, Zebra
Alternate Part#: MC9190, MOT-MC9190-G30SWGQA6WR, MC9190-G3OSWGQA6WR
Type: Barcode Scanner, Data Collection Terminal
Series: MC9190G, MC9100, MC 9190, 9190-G
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11a/b/g
Operating System: Windows Mobile 6.5 (WEH6.5)
Scanner Type: Industrial Bar code Reader, 2D Scanner, 1D Scanner
The Motorola MC9190-G mobile computer handheld barcode scanner "scangun" is a rugged high performance mobile device and RF terminal with built-in bar code reader for your business. Commonly utilized with ERP, WMS (Warehouse Management System), inventory scanning, order picking, receiving, SQL database, host emulation, remote desktop, and cloud web browser management systems for rigorous barcoded data collection. The Motorola 9190 is the successor to the Symbol MC9090, and brings more processing performance and newer os and firmware updates to your operation. Choose from Windows CE 6.0 and Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 operating systems for your barcode scanning environment. The MC9190 barcode scanner comes standard with 802.11 WiFi wireless connectivity and bluetooth. Whether you need 1D scanning, 2D scanning, long range, or standard range - the flagship RF terminal series, the Symbol MC9190 brings you versatile configurability. IP64 durability rating means the Motorola 9190 barcode scanner suits warehousing, 3PL, distribution scanning, manufacturing, back office, and more. Shop online, call, or email if you need assistance with finding the right MC9190G wireless scanner for you!
List of Warranty Covered Defects :
Include, but not entirely limited to (because we’ve seen stranger things over the years)--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!