- Condition : Professionally Refurbished + New Battery
- Spec : (Symbol DS6878 Wireless Bluetooth 2D Barcode Scanner, Plug-&-Play, Commercial Grade Linear Imager Barcode Scanner, Charging + Communication base, Color: Black)
- Includes : x1 Scanner / x1 Base / x1 Battery / x1 USB Power Cable.
- Warranty : 6-Month Depot Warranty + Tech Support.
- Direct Bluetooth Connect to : Windows, Android, Mac, iOS.
QTY IN STOCK: 24
Bundle: Zebra DS6878 Wireless Cordless Blueooth Barcode Scanner
Looking for another barcode scanner?
Motorola / Symbol DS6878
Direct Connect to:
Android, Windows PC's, iPads, iPhones, IOS, MAC Laptops and Tablets, Android Tablets and Smart Phones, Chromebooks.
Commonly applied to:
Accounting, WMS, ERP, Excel, Word, Spreadsheets, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Lenovo, HP, Macbook, Dell, Samsung, just to name a few of the most popular host devices, ticket scanning, inventory, Point-Of-Sale (POS), warehouse workstations, hospitals, pharmacies, salons, laundromats, ez process pro.
Easy Programming (ADF):
Auto Enter, Carriage Return, Auto Tab, Prefix, Suffix
Scans Barcodes Symbologies:
Data Matrix, QR Code, MicroQR, Aztec, Maxicode, UPC/EAN: UPC-A, UPC-E, UPC-E1, EAN-8/JAN 8, EAN-13/JAN 13, Bookland EAN, Bookland ISBN Format, UCC Coupon Extended Code, ISSN EAN Code 128 including GS1-128, ISBT 128, ISBT Concatenation, Code 39 including Trioptic Code 39, Convert Code 39 to Code 32 (Italian Pharmacy Code), Code 39 Full ASCII Conversion Code 93, Code 11, Matrix 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF), Discrete 2 of 5 (DTF), Codabar (NW - 7), MSI, Chinese 2 of 5, IATA, Inverse 1 D (except all GS1 DataBars), GS1 DataBar
The Zebra DS4278 is also known as Motorola Symbol DS 6878, DS-6878.
List of Warranty Covered Defects :
Include, but not entirely limited to (because we’ve seen stranger things over the years)--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!