LS3578-FZ20005WR (Cradle & Power Assembly Included)
- Condition : Professionally Refurbished
- Spec : (Motorola LS3578 Rugged Barcode Scanner, Cordless Bluetooth, Commercial-Grade 1D Laser Barcode Reader, 2200mAh Removable/Rechargeable Battery).
- Includes : Scanner, Cradle, Battery, USB Cable, Power Supply, Line Cord.
- Warranty : 6-Month Depot Warranty + Tech Support.
QTY IN STOCK: 3
Motorola LS3578-FZ20005WR : LS3578 Rugged Wireless Bluetooth, Cradle Assembly Included
Looking For another Barcode Scanner?
Brand: Motorola, Symbol, Zebra
Alternate Part#: 3578, MOT-LS3578FZ20005WR, LS3578-FZ2OOO5WR, 0168, H9PlMX5452, 1549D-LMX5452
Type: Barcode Scanner, Data Collection Terminal, Bar Code Reader
Series: LS3578FZ, LS3578-FZ, LS-3578FZ, LS3578-FZ, 3578FZ, 3578-FZ
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, HID Slave Keyboard Emulation, SPP
Scanner Type: Industrial Barcode Scanner, ForkLift, Warehouse
Symbol LS3578 Cordless Rugged Bluetooth Laser Bar Code Reader
Direct Connect to:
Android, Windows PC's, iPads, iPhones, IOS, Mac, Laptops and Tablets, Android Tablets and Smart Phones, Chromebooks.
Commonly applied to:
Accounting, WMS, ERP, Excel, Word, Spreadsheets, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Lenovo, HP, Macbook, Dell, Samsung, just to name a few of the most popular host devices, ticket scanning, inventory, Point-Of-Sale (POS), warehouse workstations, hospitals, pharmacies, salons, laundromats,
Easy Programming (ADF):
Auto Enter, Carriage Return, Auto Tab, Prefix, Suffix
Scans All 1D Barcodes:
UPC, Code 128, Code 39, Code 93, GS1, Interleaved 2 of 5, EAN, UPC-E, UPC-A, UDI
Multi-line rastering scan pattern:
Eliminates the need for exact aim and positioning
Long-life industrial charging contacts:
Rated to 250,000 insertions.
Patented, single circuit-board
Eliminating a major source of vulnerability and keeps down operating costs.
Withstands 6-ft drops onto concrete, reducing downtime from breakage.
Powered through USB host cable
Simplifies installation by eliminating the need for a power supply.
Plug-and-play and universal cable
Enables Easy Installtion.
List of Warranty Covered Defects :
Include, but not entirely limited to (because we’ve seen stranger things over the years)--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!