- Spec : (MC3090 Rotating Head, WiFi 802.11a/b/g, 1D Laser Barcode Scanner, Windows CE 5.0, 28 Key Keyboard, Color-Touch Display, 64MB/64MB, Worldwide)
- Includes : Battery (New) / Battery Door (Excellent) / Stylus (New) / Hand-Strap (Excellent).
- Warranty : 6-Month Warranty + Tech Support.
QTY IN STOCK: 3
Motorola MC3090R-LC28S00GER : MC3090 Rotating Head, CE 5.0, Laser Barcode Scanner, 28-Key, WiFi
Looking for another Symbol MC3090?
Brand: Motorola, Symbol, Zebra
Alternate Part#: MC3090, MOT-MC3090R-LC28S00GER, MC3090R-LC28SOOGER
Type: Barcode Scanner, Data Collection Terminal, Bar Code Reader
Series: MC3090-R, MC3000, MC 3090, 3090R, MC 3090-R
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11a/b/g
Operating System: Windows CE 5.0, CE5.0, Compact Embedded 5.0, CE5
Scanner Type: Industrial Barcode Scanner, ForkLift, Warehouse
The Motorola MC3000 series of barcode scanner mobile computers are compact, lightweight and rugged for applications requiring aggressive bar code scanning and real-time wireless wifi mobile computing and direct access to your barcoded ERP, WMS, or inventory system. The Symbol MC3090 speeds up the response throughout supply chain. The Motorola 3090 comes in a variety of configurations: MC3090G GunStyle with Terminal Emulation, MC3090R Rotating Head, MC3090S StraightShooter, and MC3000 batch terminal. Three different keypad options are available to the MC3090’s -28-key Numeric, 38-key Function, and 48-key Alpha-Numeric. The Operating System of choise for the 3090 scanners is Windows CE 5.0 Professional, web browsing, .net applications, emulation, remote desktop, batch application, or even generating a decimal delimited .csv file on-the-go, Windows CE is fully customizable. Shop online, call, or email if you need assistance with finding the right MC3090 wireless barcode scanner for you!
List of Warranty Covered Defects :
Include, but not entirely limited to (because we’ve seen stranger things over the years)--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!