- Spec : (MC3190-G Rugged Mobile Computer, Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5, WiFi 802.11a/b/g, 1D Laser Barcode Scanner, Color-Touch Display, 256MB/1GB, 28-Key Numeric Keypad, Audio, Bluetooth, Extended Capacity Battery, Worldwide)
- Includes : Extended Battery (New) / Door (Excellent) / Tethered Stylus (New) / Hand-Strap (Excellent).
- Warranty : 6-Month Depot Warranty + Tech Support.
QTY IN STOCK: 3
MC3190-GL2H24E0A - Motorola MC3190-G Barcode Scanner, 28 Key, WEH 6.5
Looking for another MC3190?
Brand: Motorola, Symbol, Zebra
Alternate Part#: MC3190, MOT-MC3190GL2H24E0A, MC3190-GL2H24EOA
Type: Barcode Scanner , Data Collection Terminal
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g
Operating System: Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5, WEH 6.5
Scanner Type: RF Industrial Mobile Computer Bar code Reader
The Motorola MC3190 wireless mobile computers with built-in barcode scanners build off the success of the MC3000 series. Available in multiple variations: MC3190-G Gun-Style, MC3190-R Rotating Head, MC3190-S Straight Shooter, and MC3100 batch terminals. The MC3100 series brings faster processing, and faster scanning - 1D laser scanner and/or 2D imager scanner. The MC3190 packs Wifi connectivity and Bluetooth. The 3190 scanners and MC3100 you choose from three keyboard options - 28 Key Numeric, 38 Key Function, 48 key full alpha-numeric. Operating System choices includes Windows CE 6.0, Windows Mobile 6.1, Windows Mobile 6.5, and WEH6.5 Windows Embedded Handheld platforms. Scan all symbologies agressively, including damaged bar codes with an ultra-agressive SE950 or SE4500 scan engine. The MC3190 is popular for terminal emulation, .net custom applications, remote desktop, web browser based apps and compatible with PocketBrowser, and is eligible for use in manufacturing, logistics, 3PL, retail floor, warehousing, back office, point-of-sale inventories, distribution, medical, and general inventory barcode applications. Shop online, call, or email if you need assistance with finding the right MC3190 wireless scanner for you!
List of Warranty Covered Defects :
Include, but not entirely limited to (because we’ve seen stranger things over the years)--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!