- Condition : Professionally Refurbished
- Spec : (MC3190 Rugged Terminal, Rotating Head, WiFi, 1D Laser Barcode Scanner, Windows Mobile 6.5, Color-Touch Display, 256MB/1GB, 38-Key Function Command Keypad, Audio, Bluetooth)
- Includes : Battery+Door (Excellent) / Tethered Stylus (New) / Hand-Strap (Excellent).
- Warranty : 6-Month Depot Warranty + Tech Support.
QTY IN STOCK: 2
Motorola MC3190-RL3S24E0A MC3190-R Barcode Scanner, Windows Mobile 6.5
Looking for another Motorola MC3190?
Brand: Motorola, Symbol, Zebra
Alternate Part#: MC3190-RL3S24EOA, MOT-MC3190RL3S24E0A, SYM-MC3190RL3S24E0A
Type: Barcode Scanner, Data Collection Terminal, Handheld Computer
Series: MC3190R, MC 3190-R
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g
Operating System: Windows Mobile 6.5, WEH 6.5, Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5
Scanner Type: Industrial Bar code Reader, Retail Store Inventory Scanner
The Motorola MC3190 wireless mobile computers with built-in barcode scanners build off the success of the MC3000 series. Available in multiple variations: MC3190-G Gun-Style, MC3190-R Rotating Head, MC3190-S Straight Shooter, and MC3100 batch terminals. The MC3100 series brings faster processing, and faster scanning - 1D laser scanner and/or 2D imager scanner. The MC3190 packs Wifi connectivity and Bluetooth. The 3190 scanners and MC3100 you choose from three keyboard options - 28 Key Numeric, 38 Key Function, 48 key full alpha-numeric. Operating System choices includes Windows CE 6.0, Windows Mobile 6.1, Windows Mobile 6.5, and WEH6.5 Windows Embedded Handheld platforms. Scan all symbologies agressively, including damaged bar codes with an ultra-agressive SE950 or SE4500 scan engine. The MC3190 is popular for terminal emulation, .net custom applications, remote desktop, web browser based apps and compatible with PocketBrowser, and is eligible for use in manufacturing, logistics, 3PL, retail floor, warehousing, back office, point-of-sale inventories, distribution, medical, and general inventory barcode applications. Shop online, call, or email if you need assistance with finding the right MC3190 wireless scanner for you!
List of Warranty Covered Defects :
Include, but not entirely limited to (because we’ve seen stranger things over the years)--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!