- Condition : Professionally Refurbished
- Spec : (MC3200 Mobile Computer, 1D Laser Barcode Scanner Rotating Head, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n, Windows Embedded Compact 7 (CE 7.0), 512Mb / 2GB, 48 Key Alpha Numeric Keypad, Bluetooth, Color Touch Display, Full Audio)
- Includes : Standard Battery (New) / Stylus / Hand-Strap / Charger Cradle Kit.
- Warranty : 6-Month Barcode Arena Warranty + Tech Support.
QTY IN STOCK: 10
Zebra Symbol MC32N0-RL4SCLE0A: MC3200 Wireless Handheld, Barcode Scanner, Rotating Head, CE 7.0
Brand: Motorola, Symbol, Zebra
Alternate Part#: MC32NO, MC32N0-R, MC32N0-RL4SCLEOA
Type: Barcode Scanner, Data Collection Terminal, Bar Code Reader, Hand Held Scanner
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n
Operating System: Windows CE 7.0, Windows Embedded Compact 7
Scanner Type: Industrial Barcode Scanner, Warehouse, Inventory, WMS, ERP, Logistics, 3PL
The Zebra MC3200 Series Mobile Computer Barcode Scanner is popular for terminal emulation, .net custom applications, remote desktop, web browser based apps and compatible with PocketBrowser, and is for utilized in manufacturing, logistics, 3PL, retail stores, warehousing, back office, terminal emulation, vt emulation, point-of-sale inventories, distribution, medical, order picking, shipping, receiving, and barcode inventory management applications. Choose from Android and Windows CE 7.0 Operating systems for your AIDC scanning automation infrastructure. The MC3200, the successor to the MC3090 and MC3190 is available in the MC32N0-G Gun-Style, MC32N0-R Rotating Head, and MC32N0-S Straight Shooter body styles. Shop online, call, or email if you need assistance with finding the right MC32NO wireless scanner for you!
List of Warranty Covered Defects :
Include, but not entirely limited to (because we’ve seen stranger things over the years)--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!