Zebra MC40 Scanner: Android Handheld, Barcode Reader
Condition : Professionally Refurbished
Specs : (MC40 Handheld, Android Operating System, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n, Built-In Barcode Scanner (Scans 2D, 1D, & QR Code), Touch-Screen, 1GB RAM/8GB Flash, 2680 mAh Removable/Rechargeable Battery)
Includes : Battery / Wall+USB Charger.
Warranty : 6-Month Barcode Arena Warranty + Help-Desk Support.
QTY IN STOCK: 12
Zebra Symbol MC40 : MC40N0 Android Handheld, WiFi, 2D Barcode Scanner (Built-In), Android Kitkat 4.4.4
Looking for another Android Barcode Scanner?
Brand: Motorola, Symbol, Zebra
Alternate Part#: MC40N0, MC40NO, MC 40
Type: Rugged Mobile Android Device, WiFi, Barcode Scanner, 2D + 1D Bar Code Reader
Series: MC 40, MC-40N0, MC 40NO
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n
Operating System: Android KitKat 4.4.4
Scanner Type: Industrial Hand Held Android Bar code Reader, ForkLift, Warehouse, Inventory
Android devices with built in barcode scanners are a phenomonon. Say goodbye to the junky aftermarket attachments (you know what we're talking about) that many struggle to use with their phones or tablets because of their heavily under-developed firmware and cheap-as-possible hardware. With the release of top-quality, more affordable models like the Motorola MC40, you can easily access your cloud inventory system via WiFi through web browser, with the performance of built-in, industrial barcode scanning from the inventor (Symbol Technologies) of the bar code reader. Develop your own Apps, and because these are engineered for business, there's no playstore for user mis-behavior. If you need to scan barcodes on Android for the extreme environments.
- Barcode Scanner: 2D Imager High Performance Built-In Bar code Reader (Scans 2D, 1D, and QR Code)
- CPU: 800MHz OMAP 4 dual-core processor
- Drop Specification: Multiple 4 ft./1.2 m drops; multiple 3 ft./0.9 m drops to tile
- Battery: Removable & Rechargeable Lithium Ion 3.7V, 2680 mAh Smart Battery
- Operating Temp: 0° C to 50° C / 32° F to 122° F
- Humidity: 5% to 85% RH non-condensing
- Sealing: IP 54
- WIFI: 802.11a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth: Class II , v 2.1 with EDR; integrated antenna
- Operating System: Android 2.3 Gingerbread, 4.1.1 Jellybean, 4.4.4 Kitkat, and 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 OT G connector
- Keypad: On-screen keypad
- Camera: Rear-facing 8 MP auto-focus with aiming for barcode scanning and image capture
- Audio: Speakers, microphone and headset connector, audio through Bluetooth stereo headsets
- Notification: LED, audio and vibration
- Memory: 1 GB RAM / 8 GB Flash
- Symbology Decode Capability: Code 39 Code 128 Code 93 Codabar Code 11 Interleaved 2 of 5 Discrete 2 of 5 MSI EAN-8 EAN-13 UPCA UPCE UPC/EAN supplementals Coupon Code Trioptic 39 Webcode TLC39 Composite AB Composite C Micro PDF-417 PDF-417 Macro PDF-417 (Macro) Micro PDF-417 QR Code Data Matrix Maxi Code US Postnet US Planet UK 4-state Australian 4-state Canadian 4-state Japanese 4-state Dutch Kix Chinese 2 of 5 USPS 4-state (US4CB) Aztec microQR GS1 DataBar GS1 DataBar Truncated GS1 DataBar Limited GS1 DataBar Stacked GS1 DataBar Expanded GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked GS1 DataBar Stacked Omni.
List of Warranty Covered Defects :
Include, but not entirely limited to (because we’ve seen stranger things over the years)--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!