- Condition : Professionally Refurbished
- Specs : (MC40 Handheld, Android, Built-In Industrial 2D/1D Barcode Scanner (Scans 2D, 1D, and QR Code), WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n, 4.3" Touch-Screen, 1GB RAM / 8GB Flash, Fully Removable abd Rechargeable 2680 mAh Battery)
- Includes : x1 Battery (New) / x1 Wall+USB Charger (New)
- Warranty : 6-Month Warranty + General Repairs + Tech Support.
QTY IN STOCK: 7
Zebra MC40 Android Device Handheld Barcode Scanner - MC40N0-SCJ3R00
Looking for another Android Barcode Scanner?
- Barcode Scanner: 2D Imager High Performance Built-In Bar code Reader (Scans 2D, 1D, and QR Code)
- CPU: 800MHz OMAP 4 dual-core processor
- Drop Specification: Multiple 4 ft./1.2 m drops; multiple 3 ft./0.9 m drops to tile
- Battery: Removable & Rechargeable Lithium Ion 3.7V, 2680 mAh Smart Battery
- Operating Temp: 0° C to 50° C / 32° F to 122° F
- Humidity: 5% to 85% RH non-condensing
- Sealing: IP 54
- WIFI: 802.11a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth: Class II , v 2.1 with EDR; integrated antenna
- Operating System: Android 2.3 Gingerbread, 4.1.1 Jellybean, 4.4.4 Kitkat, and 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 OT G connector
- Keypad: On-screen keypad
- Camera: Rear-facing 8 MP auto-focus with aiming for barcode scanning and image capture
- Audio: Speakers, microphone and headset connector, audio through Bluetooth stereo headsets
- Notification: LED, audio and vibration
- Memory: 1 GB RAM / 8 GB Flash
- Symbology Decode Capability: Code 39 Code 128 Code 93 Codabar Code 11 Interleaved 2 of 5 Discrete 2 of 5 MSI EAN-8 EAN-13 UPCA UPCE UPC/EAN supplementals Coupon Code Trioptic 39 Webcode TLC39 Composite AB Composite C Micro PDF-417 PDF-417 Macro PDF-417 (Macro) Micro PDF-417 QR Code Data Matrix Maxi Code US Postnet US Planet UK 4-state Australian 4-state Canadian 4-state Japanese 4-state Dutch Kix Chinese 2 of 5 USPS 4-state (US4CB) Aztec microQR GS1 DataBar GS1 DataBar Truncated GS1 DataBar Limited GS1 DataBar Stacked GS1 DataBar Expanded GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked GS1 DataBar Stacked Omni.
Brand: Motorola, Symbol, Zebra
Alternate Part#: MC40N0, MC40NO, MC 40
Type: Rugged Mobile Android Device, WiFi, Barcode Scanner, 2D + 1D Bar Code Reader
Series: MC 40, MC-40N0, MC 40NO
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n
Operating System: Android KitKat 4.4.4
Scanner Type: Industrial Hand Held Android Bar code Reader, ForkLift, Warehouse, Inventory
Android devices with built-in barcode scanners that are engineered for work-place productivity are a phenomenon. Built-in commercial grade scanning hardware now makes implementation so much easier, short and long term. Say goodbye to attachments we've all tried and struggled with, due to many OS variants on our phones and tablets combined with attachments' often under-developed firmware and hardware. With the release of top-quality, affordable models like the Motorola MC40, you can easily access your cloud inventory system via WiFi through web browser, with the performance of built-in, industrial barcode scanning from the inventor (Symbol Technologies) of the bar code reader. Develop your own Apps, and because these are engineered for business, there's no playstore for user mis-behavior. If you need to scan barcodes on Android for the extreme environments, the MC9200 with Android is a must see. Need field scanning and mobility? See the MC67 with Android.
List of Warranty Covered Defects :
Include, but not entirely limited to (because we’ve seen stranger things over the years)--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!