Symbol MC55 Handheld: Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, 1D/2D Barcode Scanner
- Condition : Professionally Refurbished
- Spec : (MC55 Rugged Handheld, WiFi, 2D Barcode Scanner, Windows Mobile 6.1, Color-Touch QVGA Display, 128MB/256MB, QWERTY Keypad, Audio, Bluetooth)
- Includes : Extended Battery (New) / Tethered Stylus (New) / Hand-Strap (Excellent).
- Warranty : 6-Month Barcode Arena Warranty + General Repairs + Tech Assistance
QTY IN STOCK: 34
MC55 with Charger Cradle Kit, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, 1D/2D Barcode Scanner, Wifi, Qwerty
Looking for another Motorola MC55 / MC55A?
Brand: Motorola, Symbol, Zebra
Alternate Part#: MC5590, CRD5500-1000UR
Type: Barcode Scanner , Data Collection Terminal
Series: MC 55, MC 5590, MC-5590
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g
Operating System: Windows Mobile 6.1, Windows Mobile 6.x
Scanner Type: Handheld PDA Barcode Scanner, Inventory, ERP, WMS
Motorola MC55: The MC55 hand held wireless WiFi bar code reader comes in two models, the MC5590 (WiFi) and MC5574 (WiFi + GSM Cellular). Choose a 1D laser barcode scanner for environments that utilize only 1D bar codes or 2D imager to enable the capture of 1D and 2D bar codes. The MC55 series supports cell phone, bar code scanner, camera, walkie talkie and mobile computer with Windows Mobile 6.1 or Windows Mobile 6.5 into a rugged and compact data collection handheld PC. The MC55, MC5590, and MC5574 can receive service, repairs, and maintenance for years, making sure your investment lasts. Shop online, call, or email if you need assistance with finding the right MC55 wireless scanner for you!
List of Warranty Covered Defects :
Include, but not entirely limited to (because we’ve seen stranger things over the years)--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!