- Peripherals Included Standard : Extended Battery (New) / Tethered Stylus (New) / Hand-Strap (New).
- Specs : WiFi, Bluetooth, Color TouchScreen, Barcode Scanner Of-Choice, Operating System Of-Choice, Keypad Of-Choice.
QTY IN STOCK: 44
Motorola MC70 Handheld Scanner - Symbol MC7090 Barcode Scanner
Lightweight yet rugged
Built for year-round use in nearly any environment with industry-leading double impact testing (drop and tumble), IP54 sealing, and integrated antennas.
Intel™ XScale PXA270 @ 624 Mhz
Offers desktop-like multimedia performance with lower power requirements.
Microsoft™ Windows Mobile 5.0 Premium or Phone Edition
Integrated multimedia and persistent memory.
Voice and high-speed wireless data
WWAN: GSM/EDGE and CDMA-EVDO Rev. 0 compatibility.
WLAN: 802.11a/b/g tri-mode radio; comprehensive VoIP support
Provides cost-effective voice and data connectivity in the office.
WPAN: Bluetooth v1.2, Class II
Includes wireless modem, printing synchronization, and more.
High quality speakerphone, microphone and transducer
Offers superior voice quality and performance.
On-board advanced data capture: 1D and 2D bar code scanning from near contact to 55 in./139.7cm.
Automate and error proof data collection and increase productivity.
3.5 in. QVGA color screen
Easy to view in any lighting.
Multiple keyboard options: QWERTY or numeric
Meets diverse user and application needs.
Support for standard and extended cards
Provides additional memory and expandable functionality.
Multiple battery options: standard and extended
Ample power for full shifts in nearly any environment.
Brand: Motorola , Symbol
Alternate Part#: MC7090 , MC7094 , MC7095 , MC7004 , MC70
Type: Barcode Scanner , Data Collection Terminal
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g
Operating System: Windows Mobile
Scanner Type: Industrial Handheld Barcode Scanner
List of Warranty Covered Defects :
Include, but not entirely limited to (because we’ve seen stranger things over the years)--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!