- Condition : Professionally Refurbished
- Spec : (MC75A0 Healthcare, WiFi, 2D/1D Barcode Scanner, Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 OS (WEH6.5), Color-Touch Screen, 256MB/1GB, Qwerty Keypad, MS Excel/Word, Audio, Bluetooth)
- Includes : Extended Battery (New) / Door / Charger / Stylus / Hand-Strap / Charger.
- Warranty : 6-Month Depot Warranty + Tech Support.
QTY IN STOCK: 38
Motorola MC75A0-H80SWQQA9WR MC75A0 Rugged WiFi Handheld 2D Barcode Scanner
Looking for another Motorola MC75 / MC75A?
Brand: Motorola, Symbol, Zebra
Alternate Part#: MC75A0, MC75AO-H8OSWQQA9WR
Type: Barcode Scanner, Data Collection Terminal
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11a/b/g
Operating System: Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5, WEH 6.5, Windows Mobile 6.x
Scanner Type: Industrial Handheld Mobile Computer Bar code Reader, Inventory Barcode Scanner, ERP, WMS, Back Office, Enterprise 2D Bar code Reader, Reads Phone and Device Screens
MC75A Handheld Scanner Mobile Computer:
The Motorola MC75A EDA is a high performance handheld barcode scanner designed for rigorous applications over WiFi - MC75A0 or on the road over WiFi, Cellular, and GPS - MC75A8 and MC75A6. 806mHz of processing and 1GB of Flash memory on the Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3 Operating System means that you can run applications smoothly including VoIP Push-To-Talk, VPN, Web Browser Inventory Applications, Healthcare, SQL Based, VMI, Vending, Warehouse Management, ERP, and a plethora of EDI barcode scanning infrastructures. Barcode scanning for both 1D barcodes and 2D barcodes as well as a Numeric keyboard or Qwerty keypboard to choose from. Available with a 4800mAh extended life battery keeps your wireless handheld scanners running for hours, if not days.
List of Warranty Covered Defects :
Include, but not entirely limited to (because we’ve seen stranger things over the years)--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!