- Condition : Original Equipment Refurbished
- Specs : (MC75A0 Handheld, WiFi, 1D Laser Barcode Scanner, Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 (WEH6.5), QWERTY Keypad, Color-Touch VGA Display, 256MB/1GB, Audio, Bluetooth)
- Includes : Extended Battery (New) / Battery Door (Excellent) / Stylus (New) / Hand-Strap (Excellent).
- Warranty : 6-Month Depot Warranty + Tech Support.
QTY IN STOCK: 33
MC75A0-PU0SWQQA7WR - Motorola MC75A Handheld Computer Barcode Scanner
Looking for another MC75A?
MC75A Handheld Scanner Mobile Device :
The Motorola MC75A EDA is a high performance handheld barcode scanner designed for rigorous applications over WiFi - MC75A0 or on the road over WiFi, Cellular, and GPS - MC75A8 and MC75A6. 806mHz of processing and 1GB of Flash memory on the Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3 Operating System means that you can run applications smoothly including VoIP Push-To-Talk, VPN, Web Browser Inventory Applications, Healthcare, SQL Based, VMI, Vending, Warehouse Management, ERP, and a plethora of EDI barcode scanning infrastructures. Barcode scanning for both 1D barcodes and 2D barcodes as well as a Numeric keyboard or Qwerty keypboard to choose from. Available with a 4800mAh extended life battery keeps your wireless handheld scanners running for hours, if not days.
Brand: Motorola, Symbol, Zebra
Alternate Part#: MC75A0, MC75A0-PUOSWQQA9WR
Type: Bar code Reader, Handheld PDA
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11a/b/g
Operating System: Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5, WEH 6.5
Scanner Type: Enterprise 1D Barcode Scanner, Handheld PDA
Original Equipment Refurbished MC75A : New / Like-New OE Touch-Screen, New / Like-New OE Internal Backup Battery, Pristine Condition OEM CPU, New / Like-New / Excellent / Grade A Condition OEM Plastic Casings, New / Like-New / Excellent Condition OEM Keypad, Like-New OEM Color LCD Screen, Like-New OEM Trigger, Calibrated and Tested to factory specs OEM Scan Engine. Respective Scan Engine Ribbon Flex. Diagnostics Tests - 802.11 Wifi Radio, Scanner, Keyboard, Touch-Screen, OS Platform, Cellular, SD Card Slot, Communication / Charge Pins. Cosmetically showing Minimal to No signs of wear on plastics / casings. Staged Factory Default. Loaded with latest platform firmware and wifi windows drivers.
(6) Critical Considerations below, detail why Barcode Arena's Original Equipment Refurbished Re-Boxed units are of the highest caliber of refurbished quality. Data Collection Terminals Genuine Refurbishment / Supply / Support / Integration is all we specialize in for the past 20 years :
- Durability - Each device is reconditioned only with OEM Plastics Casings, Touch-Screens, Keyboards, Parts. This provides critical Concrete Drop-Rate Durability as originally engineered by the manufacturer. Aftermarket casings / grips / keypads parts do not sustain the Durability, Reliability, and Stability the OEM equipment is engineered to supply.
- Refurbishment Process - Professionally Refurbished by genuine refurbishment and re-bonding department. Sand-Blasted and Re-Finished OEM Casings to Like-New. Rubbers and Rubber Bumpers do not tear off after short-term use, by utilizing industrial adhesive machines with researched and developed bonds that are stronger than the OEM.
- Parts Replacement - Each unit receives New Internal Backup Battery, Touch-Screen, etc. (as detailed in full condition description above).
- Firmware Updates - Each unit is staged Factory Default and loaded with latest platform firmware versions and Windows Wireless Radio Drivers.
- Support - All equipment is backed by Barcode Arena's on-call, expert technical support as an additional resource to you.
- Large Inventory In Stock - Fulfilling exact-match OEM system critical requirements in quantity, direct-from-stock.
List of Warranty Covered Defects :
Include, but not entirely limited to (because we’ve seen stranger things over the years)--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!