MC75A8-P4ESWQRAAWR (Charger Included)
Specs : (MC75A8, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g Wi-Fi, Windows Embedded 6.5 OS (WEH6.5), 2D + 1D Hybrid Imager Barcode Scanner, CDMA SPRINT Cellular, Sirf III Integrated GPS, Back-Shell Camera, Color-Touch Display, 256MB/1GB, QWERTY Keypad, Audio, Bluetooth, Extended Capacity Battery)
Also Includes : Extended Battery (New) / Battery Door / Tethered Stylus / Hand-Strap / Charger.
Warranty : 1-Year Warranty and Help-Desk Support, only from Barcode-Arena.com
QTY IN STOCK: 21
Motorola MC75A8-P4ESWQRAAWR - MC75A Rugged EDA Handheld Barcode Scanner
Brand: Motorola, Symbol, Zebra
Alt Id: MC75A8, MOT-MC75A8P4ESWQRAAWR, SYM-MC75A8P4ESWQRAAWR
Type: Barcode Scanner , Data Collection Terminal
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g, 3.5G Cellular
Operating System: Windows Embedded 6.5
Scanner Type: Enterprise Hand Held PDA
MC75A Handheld Scanner Mobile Computer: The Motorola MC75A EDA is a high performance handheld barcode scanner designed for rigorous applications over WiFi - MC75A0 or on the road over WiFi, Cellular, and GPS - MC75A8 and MC75A6. 806mHz of processing and 1GB of Flash memory on the Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3 Operating System means that you can run applications smoothly including VoIP Push-To-Talk, VPN, Web Browser Inventory Applications, Healthcare, SQL Based, VMI, Vending, Warehouse Management, ERP, and a plethora of EDI barcode scanning infrastructures. Barcode scanning for both 1D barcodes and 2D barcodes as well as a Numeric keyboard or Qwerty keypboard to choose from. Available with a 4800mAh extended life battery keeps your wireless handheld scanners running for hours.
Below are examples of component failures that are covered under the warranty provided by Barcode-Arena.com. Manufacturer’s warranty not included. Refurbishment process may include third party parts.--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!
- This product is professionally refurbished by Barcode-Arena.com. Some or all of the parts used to refurbish this product may be non-genuine parts.
- Warrany & Help-Desk Support provided only from Barcode-Arena.com. (Manufacturer's warranties not included).
- Are we manufacturer authorized resellers? No.