- Condition : Professionally Refurbished
- Spec : (MC9060G Terminal, WiFi 802.11b, Long Range 1D Barcode Scanner LORAX, Color-Touch QVGA Display, 64MB/64MB, VT Emulation Keypad, Windows Mobile Pocket PC 2003 OS, Audio, Worldwide)
- Includes : Battery (New) / Tethered Stylus (New) / Hand-Strap (New).
- Warranty : 6-Month Depot Warranty + Tech Support.
QTY IN STOCK: 45
Motorola MC9060-GJ0HBGEA4WW Symbol MC9060 Bar code Scanner
Looking for another Motorola MC9060?
Model: MC9060, MC9000
Brand: Motorola, Symbol, Zebra
Alternate Part#: MC9060-G, SYM-MC9060GJ0HBGEA4WW, MC9060-GJOHBGEA4WW
Type: Barcode Scanner , Data Collection Terminal
Series: MC9060G, 9060G, MC 9060-G, MC 9060G, MC-9060, MC-9060-G, MC-9060G
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g
Operating System: Windows Mobile Pocket PC 2003
Utilizations : Inventory, WMS, ERP, Manufacturing, Asset Tracking, Picking, Receiving
Scanner Type: Handheld PDA Barcode Scanner
MC9060-G PistolGrip Scanner: The Motorola MC9060G rf terminal delivers an integrated high-performance laser barcode scanner or a 2D imager scanner depending on your application requirements. The MC9060 (MC9000-G Series) features an extremely rugged design for warehouse usage that withstands 6-foot drops to concrete. Its IP64 sealing makes it resistant to dust and moisture where rigorous barcode scanning takes place. Wireless communication and terminal emulation to your host offer real-time bar code reading and access to data. Choose from Windows CE 4.2, Windows CE 5.0, Windows Mobile Pocket PC 2003, and Windows Mobile 5.0 for your Motorola MC9060 scanners’ platform. With 802.11b Wireless WiFi functionality, your security will run WEP and WPA – the MC9060 is meant for IT infrastructures that have a custom app approved for use the with MC9060 or running legacy remote desktop, or telnet terminal emulation with wireless network capability that supports the MC9060’s wireless capability. Shop online, call, or email if you need assistance with finding the right MC9090G wireless scanner for you!
List of Warranty Covered Defects :
Include, but not entirely limited to (because we’ve seen stranger things over the years)--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!