- Condition : Professionally Refurbished
- Specs : (MC9090-G, Wifi 802.11a/b/g, Windows CE 5.0 OS, 1D LORAX Long Range Laser Barcode Scanner, VT Emulation Keypad, Color Touch QVGA Display, 64MB/64MB, Bluetooth)
- Also Includes : Battery (New) / Tethered Stylus (New) / Hand-Strap (New).
- Warranty : 6-Month Depot Warranty + Tech Support.
QTY IN STOCK: 34
MC9090-GJ0HBGGA2WW Symbol MC9090 Barcode Scanner Wireless Terminal
Looking for another Motorola MC9090?
MC9090-G Mobile Computer
The Motorola MC9090-G mobile computer maximizes mobile worker productivity by providing a direct wireless connection to your network and inventory, WMS, ERP, or cloud management system database. The Symbol MC9090 provides the Windows CE 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0, and Windows Mobile 6.1 operating systems with web browser, remote desktop, terminal emulation, and Microsoft Excel, Word. The Motorola 9090 bar code scanner supports Wifi, and Bluetooth to wirelessly synchronize, print, scan, pick, receive, re-locate, and more. The Motorola MC9090, pistol-grip IP64 rugged construction reduces repair and downtime costs while its 3.8" screen makes it easy to read. The scangun form factor on the MC9090G allows for comfortable and efficient use in a variety of applications such as manufacturing, back office, 3PL, forklift, warehousing, logistics, delivery and retail. The Motorola MC9090 scanner is the successor to the Symbol MC9060, and brings current WiFi connectivity connectivity and bluetooth. Whether you need 1D scanning, 2D scanning, long range, or standard range – the MC9090-GJOHBGGA2WW scangun gives you the options to make your barcode system solid. Shop online, call, or email if you need assistance with finding the right MC9090G wireless scanner for you!
Brand: Motorola , Symbol
Alternate Part#: 9090-GJ0HBGGA2WW
Type: Barcode Scanner, Data Collection Terminal, Emulation RF terminal
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11a/b/g
Operating System: Windows CE 5.0
Scanner Type: Industrial Barcode Scanner
List of Warranty Covered Defects :
Include, but not entirely limited to (because we’ve seen stranger things over the years)--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!