- Condition : Professionally Refurbished
- Specs : (MC9090 Rugged Handheld, 1D Laser Barcode Scanner, WiFi 802.11a/b/g, Windows Mobile 6.1, MS Office - Excel / Word, Color-Touch QVGA Display, 64MB/128MB, 53-Key Alpha-Numeric Keypad, Audio/Voice/Bluetooth)
- Includes : Battery (New) / Tethered Stylus (New) / Hand-Strap (New) / Cradle Kit (Excellent).
- Warranty : 6-Month Warranty + General Repairs + Tech Support.
QTY IN STOCK: 59
Motorola MC9090-KU0HJEQA6WR : MC9090, Laser Barcode Scanner, WiFi, Windows Mobile 6
Looking for another Motorola MC9090?
Brand: Motorola, Symbol, Zebra
Alternate Part#: MC9090-KUOHJEQA6WR, MC9090-KU0HJEQA6WW
Type: Barcode Scanner, Data Collection Terminal
Series: MC9090-K, MC 9090, 9090K, 9090, MC9000, MC-9090, H9PMC9090, 1549D-MC9090
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11a/b/g
Operating System: Windows Mobile 6.1, Windows Mobile 6.x, WM6, WM 6
Scanner Type: 1D Laser Bar code Reader
Utilizations : Inventory, ERP, WMS, Warehouse Management
MC9090-K Handheld Scanner: Designed for workers inside and outside your four walls, the rugged Symbol MC9090-K and Motorola 9090-K handheld brick unit offers advanced 1D and 2D Barcode scanning data capture options for wireless delivery, picking, packing, receiving, WMS, ERP, remote desktop, SQL based applications, VMI, field repair, manufacturing, warehouse, retail floor, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Web Browsing. The MC9090K brings the comfort of a hand held scanner with the luxury of a full keyboard for easy data entry to your database.
List of Warranty Covered Defects :
Include, but not entirely limited to (because we’ve seen stranger things over the years)--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!