- Condition : Professionally Refurbished
- Spec : (MC9190-G Mobile Computer, WiFi 802.11a/b/g, Windows Embedded Handheld OS, 2D Long Range Barcode Scanner (LRI - SE4600), Color-Touch VGA Display, 256MB/1GB, 3270 Emulation Keypad, Audio, Voice, Bluetooth)
- Includes : Battery (New) / Stylus (New) / Hand-Strap (New) / Screen Protector (New).
- Warranty : 6-Month Warranty + General Repairs + Tech Support.
QTY IN STOCK: 2
MC9190-G90SWHQA6WR - Zebra MC9190-G Terminal, 3270 Emulation, Long Range 2D, WEH 6.5
Looking for another Motorola MC9190?
MC9190-G Handheld ScanGun Mobile Computer
The Motorola MC9190-G mobile computer handheld barcode scanner "scangun" is a rugged high performance mobile device and RF terminal with built-in bar code reader for your business. Commonly utilized with ERP, WMS (Warehouse Management System), inventory scanning, order picking, receiving, SQL database, telnet, vt100, vt220, IBM 5250 host emulation, remote desktop, and cloud web browser management systems for rigorous barcoded data collection. The Motorola 9190 is the successor to the Symbol MC9090, and brings more processing performance and newer os and firmware updates to your operation. The MC9190 barcode scanner comes standard with 802.11 WiFi wireless connectivity and bluetooth. Whether you need 1D scanning, 2D scanning, long range, or standard range - the flagship RF terminal series, the Symbol MC9190 brings you versatile configurability. IP64 durability rating means the Motorola 9190 barcode scanner suits warehousing, 3PL, distribution scanning, manufacturing, back office, and more
Brand: Motorola, Symbol, Zebra
Alternate Part#: MC9190, MC9190-G9OSWHQA6WR
Type: Barcode Scanner, Data Collection RF Terminal
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11a/b/g
Operating System: Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5, WEH 6.5
Scanner Type: Industrial Bar code Reader, Warehouse Management Scanner, Barcode Inventory Management Scanner
List of Warranty Covered Defects :
Include, but not entirely limited to (because we’ve seen stranger things over the years)--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!