- Condition : Professionally Refurbished
- Spec : (MC9190-G Rugged Mobile Computer, 1D Laser Barcode Scanner, WiFi 802.11a/b/g, Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 OS (WEH6.5), Color-Touch VGA Display, 256MB/1GB, 28 Key Numeric Keypad, Audio/Voice/Bluetooth)
- Includes : Battery (New) / Stylus (New) / Hand-Strap (New) / Screen Protector (New).
- Warranty : 6-Month Defect Warranty + Help-Desk Support.
QTY IN STOCK: 27
Motorola MC9190-GA0SWAQA6WR, Mobile Barcode Scanner, 28 Key, Windows Mobile 6.5, 1d Laser
Looking for another Motorola MC9190?
Brand: Motorola , Symbol , Zebra
Alternate Part#: MC9190, MC9190-GAOSWAQA6WR
Type: Barcode Scanner, Data Collection Terminal
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11a/b/g
Operating System: Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5, WEH 6.5
Scanner Type: Industrial Warehouse Wireless Bar code Reader
MC9190-G Mobile Computer
The Motorola MC9190-G mobile computer handheld barcode scanner "scangun" is a rugged high performance mobile device and RF terminal with built-in bar code reader for your business. Commonly utilized with ERP, WMS (Warehouse Management System), inventory scanning, order picking, receiving, SQL database, host emulation, remote desktop, and cloud web browser management systems for rigorous barcoded data collection. The Motorola 9190 is the successor to the Symbol MC9090, and brings more processing performance and newer os and firmware updates to your operation. Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 operating system for your barcode scanning environment. The MC9190 barcode scanner comes standard with 802.11 WiFi wireless connectivity and bluetooth. Whether you need 1D scanning, 2D scanning, long range, or standard range - the flagship RF terminal series, the Symbol MC9190 brings you versatile configurability. IP64 durability rating means the Motorola 9190 barcode scanner suits warehousing, 3PL, distribution scanning, manufacturing, back office, and more.
List of Warranty Covered Defects :
Include, but not entirely limited to (because we’ve seen stranger things over the years)--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!