- Condition : Professionally Refurbished
- Spec : (MC9190G, WiFi 802.11a/b/g Wi-Fi, 1D Standard Range Laser Scanner, Color-Touch QVGA Display, 256MB/1GB, 3270 Emulation Keypad, Windows CE 6.0 Pro OS, Audio/Voice/Bluetooth)
- Includes : Battery (New) / Tethered Stylus (New) / Hand-Strap (New).
- Warranty : 6-Month Warranty + General Repairs + Tech Support.
QTY IN STOCK: 23
Zebra MC9190-GA0SWHYA6WR Motorola MC9190 Barcode Scanner Terminal
MC9190-G Mobile Computer
The MC9190-G Motorola MC9190G mobile computer maximizes mobile worker productivity by providing a flexible, always-on connection to the network. The MC9090-G provides the most advanced mobile operating systems available with a choice of a familiar Windows environment or an application-specific environment. Additionally, it supports a variety of multimedia applications and its 804 MHz enhanced memory ensures retention of mission-critical data. The Bluetooth option allows users to wirelessly synchronize and print.
The Motorola MC9190, rugged construction, which passed stringent drop and tumble tests, dramatically reduces repair and downtime costs while its 3.8" screen makes it easy to read. The 9190 hand grip allows for comfortable and efficient use in a variety of applications such as manufacturing, delivery and retail floors.
Brand: Motorola , Symbol , Zebra
Alternate Part#: MC9190
Type: Barcode Scanner , Data Collection Terminal
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g
Operating System: Windows CE 6.0
Scanner Type: Industrial Barcode Scanner
List of Warranty Covered Defects :
Include, but not entirely limited to (because we’ve seen stranger things over the years)--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!