Condition : Professionally Refurbished by Barcode-Arena.com
Spec : (WT4090 Wearable Terminal, WiFi 02.11a/b/g, Windows CE 5.0, Color TOUCH SCREEN, Bluetooth, 128MB/128MB, 2-Tap keypad)
Includes : Extended Battery (New) / Wrist Mount Kit (New).
Warranty : 1-Year Warranty and Help-Desk Support, only from Barcode-Arena.com
QTY IN STOCK: 9
Motorola WT4090-T2H1GER : WT4090 Touch Screen Wrist Terminal, WiFi, CE 5.0, Gladiator
Looking for another Motorola WT4090?
Brand: Motorola, Symbol, Zebra
Alt Id: MOT-WT4090T2H1GER, WT4090-T2H1GER, WT4090-WA0PC6GA2WR
Type: Barcode Scanner, Data Collection Terminal, Gladiator
Series: WT4000, WT-4090, WT 4090, 1549D-WT4090, H9PWT4090
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11a/b/g
Operating System: Windows CE 5, CE5, CE 5.0, CE5.0
Scanner Type: RS409, RS507, RS419 Barcode Scanner, Wearable RF, ERP, WMS, Inventory
The Motorola WT4090 wearable device and finger barcode scanners with WiFi, Windows CE 5.0 Pro OS, Terminal Emulation Client, Remote Desktop, .csv Creator, and compact .net framework for custom barcode scanning app for WMS, ERP, inventory scanning, order picking, receiving, and EDI makes sure your team has both hands free to perform the warehouse tasks at hand. If you carry heavy items in your inventory that require two hands to prevent costly damage, then you need to consider the Symbol WT 4090 wearable rf terminal and ring bar code reader, the Motorola RS409 or Motorola RS507. The wrist wearable scanner, often referred to as the "gladiator", allows items be handled without destroying your inventory.
Below are examples of component failures that are covered under the warranty provided only by Barcode-Arena.com. Limitations apply.
Failures caused by employee-inflicted physical damage, including wear-&-tear, are not covered. Manufacturer's warranty and support not included.
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!
- This product is professionally refurbished by Barcode-Arena.com.
- Warrany & Help-Desk Support provided only from Barcode-Arena.com. (Manufacturer's warranties not included).
- Are we manufacturer authorized resellers? No.