- Condition : Professionally Refurbished
- Specs : (MC9090 Short Terminal, WiFi 802.11a/b/g, 1D Laser Barcode Scanner (SE950), Windows Mobile 5.0 OS, Color-Touch QVGA Display, 64MB/128MB, 28-Key Numeric Keypad, MS Office - Excel + Word Mobile, Audio/Voice/Bluetooth)
- Also Includes : Battery (New) / Tethered Stylus (New) / Hand-Strap (Excellent).
- Warranty : 6-Month Depot Warranty + Tech Support.
QTY IN STOCK: 22
MC9090-SU0HJAFA6WR - Motorola MC9090 Handheld, WiFi, 1D Barcode Scanner, Windows Mobile 5.0
Looking for another Symbol MC9090?
Brand: Motorola, Symbol, Zebra
Alternate Part#: MC9090S, MOT-MC9090SU0HJAFA6W, MC9090SU0HJAFA6WR, MC9090-SUOHJAFA6WR
Type: Barcode Scanner, Data Collection Termina , Handheld PDA
Series: MC9090-S, 9090S, 9090-S, MC-9090, MC-9090-S
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11a/b/g
Operating System: Windows Mobile 5.0, WM5, Pocket PC
Scanner Type: Industrial Bar code Reader
MC9090-S Short Handheld Scanner: The most pocket-friendly of the MC9090 series barcode scanner, the rugged Symbol MC9090-S and Motorola 9090-S handheld short unit provides 1D and 2D Barcode scanning data capture options for wireless picking, packing, receiving, ERP, Warehouse Management, RDP, SQL based applications, web browsing, VMI, manufacturing, warehouse, retail floor, Microsoft Excel, Word. The MC9090S replaces your Excel spreadsheet on your laptop with a handheld Excel including an integrated high quality bar code reader.
Windows Mobile: The Windows Mobile operating system for wireless mobile barcode scanning is versatile platform. Reminiscent of a Windows laptop or desktop interface, it integrates with friendliness, and is embedded with Office Mobile - Excel and Word allowing spreadsheets to be created on-the-go with the assistant of a commerical-grade built-in bar code reader using a model such as the Motorola MC75, Motorola MC7090, and even the Motorola MC9090 scangun. Windows mobile also delivers VoIP (Voice Over IP, aka Push-to-Talk), and the ability to browse the internet over Wifi, sync via bluetooth, access your ERP or WMS via Microsoft remote desktop client, or run your own SQL database app directly on the device utilizing EDI directly into your cloud. Leveraged in industries such as ticket admission, snack vending, and software provides warehouse management, ERP, and barcoded inventory software providers.
List of Warranty Covered Defects :
Include, but not entirely limited to (because we’ve seen stranger things over the years)--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!