- Condition : Professionally Refurbished
- Spec : (RS507 Rugged Wearable Handsfree Finger Barcode Scanner, Bluetooth, High Performance 2D (Scans All), Finger Trigger and Battery. 8-Slot Battery Charger Sold Separately)
- Includes : Extended Battery (New) / Finger Trigger / Finger Strap / Comfort Pad.
- Warranty : 6-Month Warranty + General Repairs + Tech Support.
QTY IN STOCK: 26
Motorola RS507 Hands-Free Finger Barcode Scanner, 2D, Bluetooth
Looking for another Barcode Scanner?
Brand: Motorola, Symbol, Zebra
Alternate Part#: RS-507, MOT-RS507IM20000STWR, RS507-IM20000STWR, UZ7RS507, 109AN-RS507, RS507-IM20000ETWR
Type: Bluetooth Wearable Barcode Scanner, Data Collection Terminal, Bar Code Reader
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, HID Slave Keyboard Emulation, SPP
Scanner Type: Industrial Barcode Scanner, ForkLift, Warehouse
Direct Connect to: Android, Windows PC's, iPads, iPhones, IOS, Mac, Laptops and Tablets, Android Tablets and Smart Phones, Chromebooks.
Commonly applied to: Accounting, WMS, ERP, Excel, Word, Spreadsheets, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Lenovo, HP, Macbook, Dell, Samsung, just to name a few of the most popular host devices, ticket scanning, inventory, Point-Of-Sale (POS), warehouse workstations, hospitals, pharmacies, salons, laundromats,
Easy Programming (ADF): Auto Enter, Carriage Return, Auto Tab, Prefix, Suffix
Configuration Part Number Guide: RS507
RS507-IM20000xxx = 1D/2D Imager
RS507-DL20000xxx = 1D/2D Imager w/ Drivers License Parsing
RS507-xx20000Sxxx = Standard Capacity Battery
RS507-xx20000Exxx = Extended Capacity Battery
RS507-xx20000Cxxx = Corded Adapter to WT4090/WT41N0
RS507-xx20000xTxx = Manual Finger Trigger
RS507-xx20000xNxx = Without Manual Finger Trigger for Auto-Triggering
List of Warranty Covered Defects :
Include, but not entirely limited to (because we’ve seen stranger things over the years)--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!