Zebra TC75: Android, 2D Barcode Scanner
- Condition : Professionally Refurbished
- Specs : (TC75, Android Lollipop 5.1, Built-In 2D/1D Barcode Scanner, WiFi Wlan 802.11a/b/g/n/d/h/i/k/r, Cell GSM/EDGE/eGPRS/LTE/UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+, Touch Display, Camera, 1GB RAM / 8GB Flash, Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery, Color: Silver)
- Also Includes : x1 Battery / x1 Wall+USB Charger
- Warranty : 6-Month Barcode Arena Warranty + Tech Support.
- Buy 2 for $874.00 each and save 8%
QTY IN STOCK: 24
Zebra TC75 : Android Handheld Device, 2D Barcode Scanner (Built-In)
Looking for another Android Barcode Scanner?
Brand: Motorola, Symbol, Zebra
Alternate Part#: TC75AH, TC 75, TC75AH
Type: Rugged Mobile Android Device, WiFi, Barcode Scanner, 2D + 1D Bar Code Reader
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, WiFi, Cellular
Operating System: Android
Scanner Type: Industrial Hand Held Android Bar code Reader, Warehouse, Inventory
Android devices with built in barcode scanners are a phenomonon. Say goodbye to the junky aftermarket attachments (you know what we're talking about) that many struggle to use with their phones or tablets because of their heavily under-developed firmware and cheap-as-possible hardware. With the release of top-quality, more affordable models like the Motorola MC40, you can easily access your cloud inventory system via WiFi through web browser, with the performance of built-in, industrial barcode scanning from the inventor (Symbol Technologies) of the bar code reader. Develop your own Apps, and because these are engineered for business, there's no playstore for user mis-behavior. If you need to scan barcodes on Android for the extreme environments.
List of Warranty Covered Defects :
Include, but not entirely limited to (because we’ve seen stranger things over the years)--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!