Condition : Professionally Refurbished by Barcode-Arena.com
Spec : (WT4090 Wearable Wrist RF Terminal, WiFi 802.11a/b/g, Windows CE 5.0, Bluetooth, 128MB/64MB, Color NON TOUCH-SCREEN, 2-Tap keypad)
Includes : Extended Battery (New) / Wrist Mount Kit (New).
Warranty : 1-Year Warranty and Help-Desk Support, only from Barcode-Arena.com
QTY IN STOCK: 2
WT4090-WA0CJ6GA2WR : Motorola WT4090 Wrist Wearable, RF Terminal, WiFi, CE 5.0, Gladiator
Looking for another Motorola WT4090?
Brand: Motorola, Symbol, Zebra
Alt: WT4090-N2SOGER, WT4090-WAOCJ6GA2WR, WT4090WA0CJ6GA2WR, WT4090WAOCJ6GA2WR
Type: Barcode Scanner, Data Collection Terminal, Gladiator
Series: WT4000, 4090, WT-4090, N410, SK!-WT4090, H9PWT4090, 1549D-WT4090
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11a/b/g
Operating System: Windows CE 5, CE 5.0, CE5, CE5.0
Utilizations: WMS, ERP, Inventory, Picking, Receiving, Packing
Scanner Type: Industrial Barcode Scanner, Wearable RF
The Motorola WT4090 wearable device and finger barcode scanners for WiFi, Windows CE 5.0 Pro OS, Terminal Emulation Client, Remote Desktop, .csv Creator, and compact .net framework for custom barcode scanning app for WMS, ERP, inventory scanning, order picking, receiving, and EDI makes sure your team has both hands free to perform the warehouse tasks at hand. If you carry heavy items in your inventory that require two hands to prevent costly damage, then you need to consider the Symbol WT 4090 wearable rf terminal and ring bar code reader, the Motorola RS409 or Motorola RS507. The wrist wearable scanner, often referred to as the "gladiator", allows items be handled without destroying your inventory.
Below are examples of component failures that are covered under the warranty provided only by Barcode-Arena.com. Limitations apply.
Failures caused by employee-inflicted physical damage, including wear-&-tear, are not covered. Manufacturer's warranty and support not included. Refurbishment process may include third party parts.
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!
- This product is professionally refurbished by Barcode-Arena.com. Some or all of the parts used to refurbish this product may be non-genuine parts.
- Warrany & Help-Desk Support provided only from Barcode-Arena.com. (Manufacturer's warranties not included).
- Are we manufacturer authorized resellers? No.