- Condition : Professionally Refurbished
- Spec : (WT41N0 Wearable Wrist RF Terminal, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n, Windows Compact Embedded 7.0 (CE 7), 512MB/2GB Memory, Color TOUCH-SCREEN, 2-Tap keypad, Bluetooth)
- Includes : Extended Battery (New) / Wrist Mount Kit (New).
- Warranty : 6-Month Warranty + General Repairs + Tech Support
- For Extended Warranties & Accessories, See Related Products
QTY IN STOCK: 16
Motorola WT41N0-T2H27ER : WT41N0 Wearable RF terminal, WiFi, CE7.0, Bluetooth
Looking for another Symbol WT4100?
Brand: Motorola, Symbol, Zebra
Alternate Part#: WT41NO-T2H27ER, WT41N0T2H27ER
Type: Barcode Scanner, Data Collection Terminal, Gladiator
Series: WT4100, WT 41N0, WT-41NO, WT-41N0, WT 41NO
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11a/b/g
Operating System: Windows CE7, CE 7.0, CE7.0, Compact Embedded 7.0
Scanner Type: Industrial Barcode Scanner, Wearable RF
Motorola WT41N0 Wearable Terminal and Barcode Scanners - Hands-free 1D and 2D wireless barcode scanning into your ERP, WMS, or Inventory Management System with the Zebra WT41N0. With 802.11n, CE 7.0, Touch Screen - enough power for a properly coded, lite web browser application. Once the Symbol WT4100 series wearable is coupled with the Motorola RS409, RS419, or cordless bluetooth Motorola RS507 finger scanners; the wearable scanner, often referred to as the "gladiator", allows an order picker to pull heavy items without destroying your inventory. Shop online, call, or email if you need assistance with finding the right WT41N0 wireless scanner for you!
The Windows CE operating system for wireless mobile computing and barcode scanning is an extremely stable platform. With embedded functionality including Microsoft Remote Desktop, terminal emulation client, web browser, and wordpad for .csv collection - you can directly remote into your database over Wifi connection and scan & input data directly into cloud. The .net compact framework also enables development of "home-grown" applications for direct data-injection to your information server.
Product Configuration Part Number Guide: WT41N0
WLAN Radio: WT41?0-XXXXXXX
N = WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n
WAN Radio: WT41N?-XXXXXXX
0 = None
Touch Screen: WT41N0-?XXXXXX
T = Touch
N = Non-touch
V = Voice-only/No Display
Keypad Overlay: WT41N0-X?XXXXX
1 = 3 Tap; voice device
2 = 2 Tap
S = Standard
H = High Capacity
2 = 512MB RAM / 2GB FLASH
5 = 1GB RAM / 8GB FLASH
Operating System: WT41N0-XXXX?XX
7 = Windows Compact Embedded 7.0 (CE7)
OS Langauge: WT41N0-XXXXX?X
E = English
J = Japanese
R = RoHS Compliant
List of Warranty Covered Defects :
Include, but not entirely limited to (because we’ve seen stranger things over the years)--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!