- Condition : Professionally Refurbished
- Specs : (MC92N0-G Terminal, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n, Windows Mobile 6.5 OS (WEH6.5), 1D Long Range Barcode Scanner Lorax, Color-Touch Display, 512MB/2GB, 53 Key Alpha-Numeric Keypad, Audio/Voice/Bluetooth)
- Also Includes : Battery (New) / Tethered Stylus (New) / Hand-Strap (New).
- Warranty : 6-Month Warranty + General Repairs + Tech Support.
QTY IN STOCK: 3
Zebra MC92N0-GJ0SXERA5WR MC9200 Barcode Scanner Gun Terminal, WEH 6.5, Long Range
Looking for another Motorola MC92N0?
Brand: Motorola, Symbol, Zebra
Alternate Part#: MC92N0 GJ0SXERA5WR, MC92N0-GJOSXERA5WR
Type: Barcode Scanner, Data Collection Terminal, Bar Code Reader
Series: MC 9200, mc92no, mc92n0-g
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11a/b/g, VT100, VT220
Operating System: Windows Embedded 6.5, WEH 6.5.3
Scanner Type: Industrial Barcode Scanner, ForkLift, Warehouse
The Zebra MC9200 mobile computer handheld barcode scanner "scangun" is a rugged high performance mobile device with built-in bar code reader for your business IT infrastructure. Commonly paired with ERP, WMS (Warehouse Management System), inventory scanning, order picking, receiving, cloud-based web browser systems and rigorous data collection. As the successor to the Motorola MC9090 and Motorola MC9190-G, the MC92N0 brings more processing performance and options than ever before. Choose from Windows CE 7.0, Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5, and Android operating systems for you barcode scanning environment. The MC92N0-G barcode scanner comes standard with 802.11n WiFi wireless connectivity and bluetooth. Whether you need 1D scanners, 2D scanners, long range, or standard range - as the flagship RF terminal series, the Symbol MC9200 scans anything and brings you the most versatile configurability for it's class. IP64 durability rating means the 9200 scanner suits warehousing, 3PL, distribution scanning, manufacturing, back office, and more. Shop online, or call / email if you need assistance with finding the right MC92N0 wireless mobile computer scangun for you!
Below are examples of component failures that are covered under the warranty provided by Barcode-Arena.com. Manufacturer’s warranty not included.--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!