- Condition : Professionally Refurbished + New Battery
- Spec : (LI4278 Wireless Bluetooth Barcode Scanner, Plug-&-Play, Commercial Grade Linear Imager Barcode Scanner, Charging + Communication base, Color: White)
- Includes : x1 Scanner / x1 Base / x1 Battery / x1 USB Power Cable.
- Warranty : 6-Month Depot Warranty + Tech Support.
- Bluetooth Connect to any Device, Phone, Tablet, Computer (Windows, Android, Mac, iOS)
LI4278 Wireless Bluetooth Barcode Scanner Bundle
Looking For another Barcode Scanner?
Symbol LI4278 Cordless General Purpose Bar Code Scanner
Direct Connect to:
Android, Windows PC's, iPads, iPhones, IOS, MACLaptops and Tablets, Android Tablets and Smart Phones, Chromebooks.
Commonly applied to:
Accounting, WMS, ERP, Excel, Word, Spreadsheets, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Lenovo, HP, Macbook, Dell, Samsung, just to name a few of the most popular host devices, ticket scanning, inventory, Point-Of-Sale (POS), warehouse workstations, hospitals, pharmacies, salons, laundromats,
Easy Programming (ADF):
Auto Enter, Carriage Return, Auto Tab, Prefix, Suffix
Scans All 1D Barcodes:
UPC, Code 128, Code 39, Code 93, GS1, Interleaved 2 of 5, EAN, UPC-E, UPC-A, UDI
Multi-line rastering scan pattern:
Eliminates the need for exact aim and positioning
Long-life industrial charging contacts:
Rated to 250,000 insertions.
Patented, single circuit-board
Eliminating a major source of vulnerability and keeps down operating costs.
Withstands 5-ft/1.5-m drops onto concrete, reducing downtime from breakage.
Powered through USB host cable
Simplifies installation by eliminating the need for a power supply.
Plug-and-play and universal cable
Enables Easy Installtion.
The Symbol LI4278 is also known as Motorola LI4278, LI 4278, LI-4278, 4278, LS4278, LI4278-SR20001ZZWR, LS4278-SR20001ZZWR, LI4278-SR20007ZZWW, LI4278-SR20007ZZWR
List of Warranty Covered Defects :
Include, but not entirely limited to (because we’ve seen stranger things over the years)--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!