LS3478 Wireless 300FT Range, 1D Laser Barcode Scanner
- Condition : Professionally Refurbished
- Spec : (Motorola LS3478 Rugged / Wireless 1D Laser Barcode Reader (High Performance), 300FT Cordless Range Bluetooth thru Charge-&-Transmit Cradle, Commercial Grade, Color: Yellow)
- Includes : Scanner, Battery, Cradle, Power Cables.
- Warranty : 6-Month Depot Warranty + Tech Support.
- Wireless Range : 300 FT
QTY IN STOCK: 9
Bundle: Motorola LS3478 FZ, 300FT Wireless Range, 1D Laser Barcode Scanner
Looking for another barcode scanner?
Symbol LS3478 Rugged Extended Wireless Bar Code Scanner
Commonly applied to:
Accounting, WMS, ERP, Excel, Word, Spreadsheets, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Lenovo, HP, Macbook, Dell, Samsung, just to name a few of the most popular host devices, ticket scanning, inventory, Point-Of-Sale (POS), warehouse workstations, hospitals, pharmacies, salons, laundromats, Android, Windows PC's, iPads, iPhones, IOS, MACLaptops and Tablets, Android Tablets and Smart Phones, Chromebooks.
Easy Programming (ADF):
Auto Enter, Carriage Return, Auto Tab, Prefix, Suffix
Scans All 1D Barcodes:
UPC, Code 128, Code 39, Code 93, GS1, Interleaved 2 of 5, EAN, UPC-E, UPC-A, UDI.
Long-life industrial charging contacts:
Rated to 250,000 insertions.
Patented, single circuit-board
Eliminating a major source of vulnerability and keeps down operating costs.
Withstands 6-ft drops onto concrete, reducing downtime from breakage.
Enables Easy Installtion.
The Symbol LS3478 is also known as Motorola 3478, LS-3478, LS3478, LS3478FZ, LS3478-FZ Zebra, LS3478-FZ20005WR
List of Warranty Covered Defects :
Include, but not entirely limited to (because we’ve seen stranger things over the years)--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!