LS4278 Bluetooth Barcode Scanner Bundle
- Condition : Professionally Refurbished + New Battery
- Spec : (Motorola LS4278 Barcode Scanner Wireless Bluetooth, Plug-&-Play, 1D Laser Commercial Grade Barcode Scanner, Color: White)
- Includes : x1 Scanner / x1 Base / x1 Battery / x1 USB Cable.
- Warranty : 6-Month Warranty + Tech Support.
- Compatiblity : To any device with USB port, through Bluetooth Charger Cradle.
- Direct Connect Compatibility : Windows, Android.
QTY IN STOCK: 37
Motorola LS4278 Cordless Bluetooth Barcode Scanner Bundle
Looking For another Barcode Scanner?
Direct Connect to: Windows PC's, Laptops and Tablets, Android Tablets and Smart Phones, Chomebooks.
Commonly applied to: Accounting, WMS, ERP, Excel, Word, Spreadsheets, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Lenovo, HP, Macbook, Dell, Samsung, just to name a few of the most popular host devices, ticket scanning, inventory, Point-Of-Sale (POS), warehouse workstations, hospitals, pharmacies, salons, laundromats,
Easy Programming (ADF):
Auto Enter, Carriage Return, Auto Tab, Prefix, Suffix
Scans All 1D Barcodes:
UPC, Code 128, Code 39, Code 93, GS1, Interleaved 2 of 5, EAN, UPC-E, UPC-A, UDI
Multi-line rastering scan pattern:
Eliminates the need for exact aim and positioning
Long-life industrial charging contacts:
Rated to 250,000 insertions.
Patented, single circuit-board
Eliminating a major source of vulnerability and keeps down operating costs.
Withstands 5-ft/1.5-m drops onto concrete, reducing downtime from breakage.
Powered through USB host cable
Simplifies installation by eliminating the need for a power supply.
Plug-and-play and universal cable
Enables Easy Installtion.
The Symbol LS4278 is also known as Motorola LS4278, Symbol LS 4278, Motorola LS-4278, Symbol LS4278, Motorola LS4278, Symbol LS 4278, Motorola LS 4278, LS4278, LS 4278, LS4208-SR20001ZZR, LS4208-SR20007ZZR, LS4278-SR20001ZZWW, LS4278-SR20001ZZWR, LS4278-SR20007ZZWW, LS4278-SR20007ZZWR
List of Warranty Covered Defects :
Include, but not entirely limited to (because we’ve seen stranger things over the years)--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!