- Condition : Professionally Refurbished
- Spec : (MC9060-G Terminal, WiFi 802.11b WLAN, 1D Long Range Laser Barcode Scanner LORAX, Color-Touch QVGA Display, 64MB/64MB, 53-Key Alpha-Numeric Keypad, Windows CE 4.2 Pro OS, Audio, Worldwide)
- Also Includes : Battery (New) / Tethered Stylus (New) / Hand-Strap (New).
- Warranty : 6-Month Depot Warranty + Tech Support.
QTY IN STOCK: 34
Symbol MC9060-GJ0HBEB00WW - MC9060 Barcode Scanner Long Range RF Terminal
Looking for another Motorola MC9060?
MC9060-G PistolGrip Scanner: The Motorola MC9060G rf terminal delivers an integrated high-performance laser barcode scanner or a 2D imager scanner depending on your application requirements. The MC9060 (MC9000-G Series) features an extremely rugged design for warehouse usage that withstands 6-foot drops to concrete. Its IP64 sealing makes it resistant to dust and moisture where rigorous barcode scanning takes place. Wireless communication and terminal emulation to your host offer real-time bar code reading and access to data. Choose from Windows CE 4.2, Windows CE 5.0, Windows Mobile Pocket PC 2003, and Windows Mobile 5.0 for your Motorola MC9060 scanners’ platform. With 802.11b Wireless WiFi functionality, your security will run WEP and WPA – the MC9060 is meant for IT infrastructures that have a custom app approved for use the with MC9060 or running legacy remote desktop, or telnet terminal emulation with wireless network capability that supports the MC9060’s wireless capability. Shop online, call, or email if you need assistance with finding the right MC9090G wireless scanner for you!
Gun-Grip: The "scangun" is the most popular style of wireless mobile computer barcode scanners. The Motorola MC9090-G is the most successful data collection RF scanner of all time. Commonly paired with WMS, ERP, and Inventory management systems utilizing Terminal Emulation, Remote Desktop, .net or SQL applications as the bridge to your database. Durable enough to last up to 10 Years, WiFi that runs on all securities, and reliable enough to require minimal maintenance throughout it's life. Need more performance? Shop the MC9190 or MC9200 scanners. Need more compact? Shop theMotorola MC3190-G. Gun-Style barcode scanners typically provide the most specs to choose from: Windows Mobile, Windows CE, Android, 2D, 1D, Long Range, Short Range scanners, Alpha, Numeric, 43-Key, 53-Key - the larger housing allows more goodies to be stuffed inside the RF ScanGun!
List of Warranty Covered Defects :
Include, but not entirely limited to (because we’ve seen stranger things over the years)--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!