- Condition : Professionally Refurbished
- Spec : (MC5574 Rugged Handheld, WiFi 802.11a/b/g, Windows Mobile 6.5 OS, 2D + 1D Hybrid Barcode Scanner, GSM/EDGE/eGPRS WAN Cellular, GPS, Color-Touch Display, 128MB/512MB, QWERTY Keypad, Audio, Bluetooth, Extended Capacity Battery)
- Includes : Extended Battery (New) / Charger / Tethered Stylus / Hand-Strap.
- Warranty : 6-Month Warranty + General Repairs + Tech Support.
QTY IN STOCK: 6
MC5574-PKCDUQRA9WR - Symbol MC55 Handheld PDA, 2D Barcode Scanner, Windows Mobile, WiFi, Cell
Looking for another Motorola MC55 / MC55A?
Brand: Motorola, Symbol, Zebra
Alternate Part#: MC5574, SYM-MC5574PKCDUQRA9WR, MC5574-PKCDUQRA9WR, MOT-MC5574PKCDUQRA9WR
Type: Barcode Scanner , Data Collection Terminal
Series: MC 55, MC-55, MC-5574
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g, eGPRS Cellular
Operating System: Windows Mobile 6.5
Scanner Type: Handheld PDA Barcode Scanner, EDA
MC = Mobile Computer
Product Family: MC??A0-XXXXXXXXXXX
55 = MC55 Series EDA
Wireless Communication: MC55??-XXXXXXXXXXX
9 = WiFi 802.11a/b/g
7 = WiFi 802.11a/b/g
4 = EDGE GPRS Cellular
Product Type: MC55XX-?XXXXXXXXXX
P = Rugged Handheld
Barcode Scanner: MC55XX-X?XXXXXXXXX
U = 1D Laser (SE950)
Y = 1D Laser (SE950) + Camera
K = 2D Imager (SE4400)
Z = 2D Imager (SE4400) + Camera
7 = 2D Imager (SE4400 Red Dot Aim) + Camera
WAN Carrier: MC55XX-XX?XXXXXXXX
0 = None (WiFi Only)
C = GPRS 850/900/1800/1900
S = Color Touch QVGA
K = 128MB/256MB
U = 128MB/512MB
Q = QWERTY
R = Numeric
N = PIM
Operating System: MC55XX-XXXXXX?XXXX
Q = Windows Mobile 6.1
Q = Windows Mobile 6.5 Classic
R = Windows Mobile 6.1 Pro Phone Edition
R = Windows Mobile 6.5 Pro Phone Edition
Additional Features: MC55XX-XXXXXX?XXXX
A = Bluetooth
7 = Standard Capacity Battery (1X - 2400 mAh)
9 = Extended Capacity Battery (1.5X - 3600 mAh)
WR = World Wide
List of Warranty Covered Defects :
Include, but not entirely limited to (because we’ve seen stranger things over the years)--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!