- Specs : (MC7090 Rugged Handheld, WiFi 802.11a/b/g, 2D + 1D Barcode Scanner, Windows Mobile 5.0, QWERTY Keypad, Color-Touch QVGA Display, 128MB/128MB, Audio, Bluetooth)
- Includes : Extended Battery (New) / Battery Door (Excellent) / Tethered Stylus (New) / Hand-Strap (Excellent).
- Warranty : 6-Month Depot Warranty + Tech Support.
QTY IN STOCK: 39
Motorola MC7090-PK0DCQFA7WR : 7090 Handheld, 2D Barcode Scanner, Windows Mobile 5.0, Qwerty, High Memory
Looking for another Motorola MC7090?
Brand: Motorola, Symbol, Zebra
Alternate Part#: 7090, SYM-MC7090PK0DCQFA7WR, MC7090-PKODCQFA7WR
Type: Barcode Scanner, Data Collection Terminal, PDA
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11a/b/g
Operating System: Windows Mobile 5.0, WM5
Scanner Type: Handheld PDA Bar code reader, 2-D, Inventory
The Motorola MC70 Series mobile barcode scanners consists of the models MC7090 (WiFi), MC7094 (WiFi + GSM Cell), and MC7095 (WiFi + CDMA Cell), MC7004 (GSM Cell Only). Often referred to as a dexing handheld mobiel computer due to it's popularity in the vending industry with DEX funtionality, the Symbol MC70 is a durable handheld mobile barcode scanner with a cellualr phone, PDA, computer, 1D or 2D bar code reader into a pocket-friendly mobile barcode scanner that's to be used rigorously - IP54 sealing means the MC70 can withstand dust and moisture. Battery capacity up to 4800mah for long-lasting usage. Operating systems to choose from include Windows Mobile 5.0 Premium or Phone Edition, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic or Premium. GSM/EDGE and CDMA-EVDO compatibility support celular data connection and phone calls. WiFi 802.11a/b/g wireless supports WPA2, WPA, WEP, TKIP, AES Encryptions, Web Browsing, VoIP support, connection to SQL database, and more. Numeric or Qwerty keypads allow for easy data collection. Standard SD Card Slot for expanded memory.
List of Warranty Covered Defects :
Include, but not entirely limited to (because we’ve seen stranger things over the years)--------------------------------
- - If device is stuck in boot screen.
- - If device will not power up.
- - Failed Ribbon Flex.
- - Failed Barcode Scanner.
- - Failed Touch-Screen.
- - Failed Keypad, Keypad Buttons, or Trigger Buttons
- - Failed Storage Card Slot.
- - Failed USB Cable.
- - Failed ability to detect Wifi Networks in-range (Wifi Adapter Unavailable Error)
- - Failure to Charge.
- - Failure to USB Communicate.
Bottomline, we are here to support you!